Lemon Certified Organic Essential Oil
Extraction: Cold pressed, Peel
A light, refreshing, citrusy aroma. The astringent properties are effective in treating oily skin by balancing the production of sebum, making it a great anti-acne aid. It can also be helpful in cleansing greasy hair, lifting dead skin cells and invigorating a dull complexion. Its antiseptic abilities make it well suited to treating cuts and wounds, and easing painful insect bites and cold sores.
Can help to soothe and relieve headaches and migraines, boost mental alertness, clear the mind and improve decision making.
Use to help:
Promote the tightening and toning of the skin.
Clean, purify and moisturise the appearance of the skin.
Promote a healthy glowing complexion.
Create home cleansing products and freshen the bathroom.
Improve mental fatigue when studying.
Bright, Clarity, Perceptive
Ideal when focusing, concentrating, being active or creating a refreshing atmosphere.
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil *
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of carrier oil then add to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
- May cause photosensitivity.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.