Ylang Ylang Certified Organic Essential Oil
Extraction: Steam distilled, Flower
A sweet, floral fragrance. It is best known for its balancing and calming properties. It has a wonderfully balancing and revitalising effect on the skin and its antibacterial and antiseptic properties assist oily skin and blemishes. It is often used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing, protective qualities.
It is used to lessen tension and stress and promote a positive outlook.
Use to help:
Clarify and purify combination or chaffed skin.
Moisturise and balance oily skin conditions.
Revitalise and promote a radiant glowing complexion.
Promote feelings of peace and relaxation, aiding in a restful sleep.
Induce feelings of joy and hope.
Intimacy, Sensuality, Tenderness
Ideal when creating a romantic setting, spending quality time with someone you love or when your self-esteem and confidence requires a lift. This is a very powerful, almost euphoric essential oil. It helps to reduce nervousness, physical exhaustion, depression, and anxiety.
Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of carrier oil then add to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.