Chakra Balance Roll On
An aromatic, energy imbued essential oil synergy to restore your Chakra Balance throughout the day and take you on a restorative journey, from which you emerge with a greater connection to your inner wisdom.
Blended from Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange, Lemon, Cedarwood, Rose Geranium, Fragonia, Peppermint, Australian Sandalwood, Patchouli, Lavender, Roman Chamomile and Clary Sage.
Diluted in base of Coconut Oil (fractionated).
Chakras are key energy centres interconnecting our physical and spiritual bodies. By regularly restoring Chakras to a balanced state we contribute significantly to our overall well being.
Aligns all the Chakras of the body to a balanced state to positively contribute to our overall mental wellbeing.
Calms and soothes the mind to alleviate stress, anxiety, sadness, depression and insomnia.
Uplifts mood inducing feelings of joy, hope, harmony and groundness.
Lessens self-doubt, freshens mind to relieve mental exhaustion and increase concentration.
Frankincense - Slows down and deepens breathing to soothe and calm the mind.
Fragonia - Unblocks emotions to bring balance, peacefulness and calmness to the soul.
Patchouli - Grounding and balancing effect to help calm depression feelings and anxiety.
Australian Sandalwood - Grounds, balance and uplifts the mind.
Rose Geranium - Has a sweet, rosy smell with a minty overtone, it is toning and promotes skin rejuvenation, and it uplifts the spirit.
Cedarwood - Reduces tension, stress, fear and nervousness.
Ylang-Ylang - Reduces nervousness, exhaustion, and anxiety by uplifting mood and includes feelings of joy and hope.
Sweet Orange - Nature's antidepressant. Lessens self-doubt, prompts feelings of cheerfulness and creativity.
Lemon - Increases concentration, alertness and re-energises the mind and freshens mood.
Peppermint - Encourages a sense of wakefulness and freshens mind to relieve mental exhaustion.
Lavender - Potent sedative helpful in easing insomnia and calming the mind. Said to balance and align chakras.
Roman Chamomile - Soothing and balancing alleviates irritability and depression.
Clary Sage - Is warming, sedative, an excellent nerve tonic, and can induce feelings of mild euphoria in some individuals. It is thought to enhance one's ability to dream.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fractionated oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) gum oil*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) wood oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) flower oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) flower oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) peel oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Agonis fragrans (Fragonia) leaf/branch oil*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) plant oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender True) flower oil*, Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) flower oil*, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood Australian) heartwood oil*, Chamaemelum anthemis nobile (Chamomile Roman) flower oil*.
Roll onto your pulse points (wrists, ankles, temples, third eye, heart chakra and behind ears) and onto any Chakra points you may feel are out of alignment or on all for complete revitalisation, then roll onto palms of hands. Close your eyes and bring palms up to face, take in 3 deep breaths focusing on the breath and on opening each Chakra centre. Repeat as you feel is needed.
Can also be used as a subtle perfume.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Avoid if you suffer from high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.