Cinnamon Certified Organic Essential Oil
Extraction: Steam distilled, Bark
Spicy, sharp, sweet aroma that is stimulating, energising and warming. A great pick-me-up if you're feeling exhausted, weak or depressed. Has natural cleansing abilities and is ideal for cleaning surfaces around the home.
Use to help:
Warm and invigorate the body during massage.
Nervous exhaustion and depression.
Warming, Invigorating, Direct, Energising, Stability, Steadfast, Strength
Ideal for supporting/overcoming introversion, superficiality, malice and nervous exhaustion.
Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil *
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- May cause dermal irritation and sensitisation in some individuals.
- Not recommended for skin application without professional advice and consultation. Skin irritation may result from contact with undiluted oils.
- Not to be added to the bath.
- Read the label and use as directed. <listyle="border-top: 1px="" solid="" rgba(24,="" 30,="" 36,="" 0.2);="" border-right-color:="" border-left-color:="" 0.2);"="" style="box-sizing: inherit;"><listyle="border-top: 1px="" solid="" rgba(24,="" 30,="" 36,="" 0.2);="" border-right-color:="" border-left-color:="" 0.2);"="" style="box-sizing: inherit;">
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once. </listyle="border-top:></listyle="border-top:>