Light Haven Roll On
This aromatic energy imbued essential oil synergy offers restoration and balance throughout the day. Light Haven refers to that sacred place of calm and repose, a quiet place of protection and complete inner peace away from the chaos of the day. In Light Haven, you are free to be yourself and enjoy the intimacy of your true nature.
Blended from Australian Sandalwood, Pink Grapefruit, Vanilla, Lavender, Frankincense and Cedarwood.
Diluted in base of Coconut Oil (fractionated).
Provides a safe haven of protection, strength and inner peace.
A calming sedative to calm the mind, to reduce stress, depression and insomnia.
Prompts one to feel alert, confident, uplifted with clarified thoughts.
Promotes intimacy, expression of feelings and sensuality.
Australian Sandalwood - Provides inner protection and strengthening. Ideal for meditation and promoting a sense of inner peace.
Vanilla - Soothes, relaxes and helps to reduce stress, depression and insomnia due its calming, sedative action.
Pink Grapefruit - Helps one feel alert, confident, uplifted with clarified thoughts by reducing stress and mental fatigue.
Lavender - Potent sedative helpful in easing insomnia and calming the mind. Aligns and balances Chakras.
Frankincense - Slows down and deepens breathing to soothe and calm the mind.
Cedarwood - reduces tension, stress, fear and nervousness.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fractionated oil*, Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) peel oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender True) flower oil*, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) oleoresin*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) wood oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) gum oil*, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood Australian) heartwood oil*.
Roll onto your pulse points (wrists, ankles, temples, third eye, heart chakra and behind ears) then roll onto palms of hands. Close your eyes and bring palms up to face, take in 3 deep breaths focusing on calming the mind and transporting your mind to your sacred haven of light space.
Can also be used as a subtle perfume.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.