Orange Sweet Certified Organic Essential Oil
Origin: Australia or Mexico, depending on season
Extraction: Cold pressed, Peel
Zesty-fresh, light, sweet citrus scent. Sweet Orange is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. High in vitamins A and C, it provides anti-oxidant protection and regenerative properties, greatly enhancing cell turnover resulting in fresh new skin - and is good for both aging and acne skin.
Use to help:
Improve skin texture and restore collagen in the skin to firm and tone.
Cleanse the skin and open the pores, which helps with acne skin types.
Lighten and brighten the skin, giving a luminous glow.
Creativity, Joy, Enthusiasm
Ideal when creating joyful warm spaces, playing games, spending time with children, or expressing your creativity.
Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil *
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of carrier oil then add to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- May cause photosensitivity.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.