Abundance Essential Oil Synergy
An encouraging, warm and inspiring essential oil synergy. Feel unlimited optimism, passion and manifestation capacity.
Blended from Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Patchouli, Cinnamon Bark and Ginger Root.
Balances, re-energises and grounds the mind.
Alleviates stress, cluttered thoughts and anxiety.
Boosts inner strength, optimism and happy thoughts.
Sweet Orange - Nature's antidepressant. Lessens self-doubt, prompts feelings of cheerfulness and creativity. It is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. It is said to inspire creativity, joy and happiness. Ideal to use when creating joyful warm spaces.
Cedarwood Atlas - Eases fear, nervousness, tensions and stress.
Bergamot (*Bergaptene free) - Promotes relaxation and an inner happy feeling. *Bergaptene can cause photo-sensitivity.
Patchouli - Grounds and balances the mind, fights depression and anxiety and promotes an amorous atmosphere.
Cinnamon Bark - Is used for abundance and warmth of heart, soothes and uplifts the mind releasing negative thoughts, promotes a feel good mood and sexual desire.
Ginger Root - Balances and grounds the mind and gives an energized kick to stimulate the brain.
Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) peel oil*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) wood oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil (Bergaptene-Free)*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) bark oil*, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root oil*.
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of carrier oil then add to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.