Deep Peace Essential Oil Synergy
A Sweet Transition From The Waking State To Sleep Bliss
This is the intention for our Deep Peace Synergy, inspired by an old Celtic prayer for a loved one. Make the most of your sundown to sunrise transition with this very special alchemy of essential oils that work synergistically to swoon you into a relaxed and peaceful state of being. By releasing the mental chatter and supporting the rhythm of the breath, this essential oil synergy can help you more easily surrender into the mystery. Emerge renewed and ready to embrace the wondrous potential of a brand new day.
Blended from Lavender, Cedarwood, Rosalina, Ylang Ylang, Chamomile Roman and Australian Sandalwood.
Promotes a sense of deep relaxation, calming the mind and body and release of the need to control what you cannot.
Freshen stagnant energy to promote energy renewal, positivity and joy.
Soothes worries, headaches, nervousness and stress to encourage complete relaxation.
Grounds the mind and soul.
Lavender - Potent sedative helpful in easing insomnia and calming the mind. Aligns and balances Chakras.
Cedarwood - Reduces tension, stress, fear and nervousness.
Rosalina - Soothes worries, calms headaches and irregular heartbeats. Grounds and relaxes the mind.
Ylang Ylang - Reduces nervousness, exhaustion, and anxiety by uplifting mood and includes feelings of joy and hope.
Australian Sandalwood - Provides inner protection and strengthening. Ideal for meditation and promoting a sense of inner peace.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender True) flower oil*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) wood oil*, Melaleuca ericifolia (Rosalina) plant oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) flower oil*, Chamaemelum anthemis nobile (Chamomile Roman) flower oil*, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood Australian) heartwood oil*.
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of carrier oil then add to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Use straight on your pillow before going to bed.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.